CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Judah Got Me

I have a quick story to share about Judah.  Yesterday I was working in the kitchen, putting lunch together for us.  He was in the living room watching a cartoon and playing.  I heard the bathroom door shut, which didn't seem unusual because Judah likes to shut doors.  I continued on thinking nothing of it.  Later on in the day, I went into the bathroom to find the biggest mess ever!  Judah dropped four toilet paper rolls plus the toilet paper holder in the toilet!  Yikes!  I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry (but I did laugh).  I'm telling you, Judah gives me a run for my money.  He is sweet but has this very mischevious side to him.  If you have a similar story, I could use a good laugh today!  Please share your experiences with me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I look forward to reading what you have to say. God bless you! Dori